140 East 9th Avenue Homestead, PA 15120
ONE Homestead is a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES, inc.’s first scattered site, community revitalization project. This masterfully designed affordable housing community pays homage in its design to the rhythm of the historic steelworkers housing with modern touches. It combines elements of historic preservation and urban infill providing 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartment, loft and townhouse units to this former steel town. Commercial space is located on the 1st floor of the E. 8th Avenue building. Homestead is located six (6) miles southeast of downtown Pittsburgh. The property is adjacent to the open air shopping center known as The Waterfront and also includes commercial spaces of its own on the first floor of the 8th Ave. portion of the development. ONE Homestead consists of:
- Eighteen townhouse units in four (4) buildings
along Amity Street between 9th – 11th Avenues;
- Three (3) loft apartments, a management office and community room in a historic post office at Amity Street & 9th Avenue;
- A four-story, thirty (30) unit apartment building on the 100 block of 8th Avenue with 1st floor commercial space
Total Units: 51 (combination of 1, 2, and 3br apartments, townhouses, flats and lofts)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 747 – 1,761
Eligibility: All income-eligible occupants
Elevators: One (in the 8th Ave. building)
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Franjo Construction
Architect: Paul Rodriguez: Architect
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; Bank of New York Mellon; RBC Capital Markets; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Keystone Communities & RACP; Steel Valley Enterprise
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Off-street parking
- On-site management
- On-site social services coordinator
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Highly energy efficient unit construction
- Tiled bathrooms
- Washers/driers in units
- Window treatments
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.