125 South Sixth Street Duquesne, PA 15110
a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc. partnered with the former Duquesne School District, Allegheny County and Duquesne Light to acquire and transform Duquesne Junior High School into Summit Retirement Residence. Two vacant houses adjacent to the former school were also acquired and torn down to provide additional space for outdoor, landscaped sitting areas and a courtyard for residents. The complex was designed to allow seniors to enjoy their independence while shedding some of life’s burdens that can accompany homeownership.
Total Units: 55 (52-1br; 3-eff.)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 410 – 690
Eligibility: 55 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Kingsland Scott Bauer Havekotte Architects
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Duquesne Light
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Game and puzzle area
- Formal dining room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Gas grill for tenants
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Convenient 1st floor living
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.