2967 Jacks Run Road White Oak, PA 15131
Residing at White Oak Retirement Residence “The Oaks” is like living in the country without being remote. Located in White Oak, southeast of Pittsburgh this 5-acre site is located on Jacks Run Road (Route 48). Designed in the Prairie style, made famous by Frank Lloyd Wright in the early part of the 20th century, it utilizes the sloping nature of the site to partially recess the building into the hillside accomplishing an organic architectural sense. The split-level approach allows for the common spaces to be enjoyed from both of the building’s wings and includes various design touches reminiscent of a country home. Located across the street from White Oak Regional Park, The Oaks has a shopping center with a major grocery, pharmacies, restaurants and public transportation nearby. This property has both affordable, senior units as well as market rate apartments.
Total Units: 68 (45-1br; 23-2br); market rate units are available
Apt. Size Range (sf): 648 – 934
Eligibility: 62 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Paul Rodriguez: Architect
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; Fannie Mae
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.