421 Kelly's Way East Brady, PA 16028
Allegheny Hills Retirement Residence offers affordable and comfortable living in a highly sustainable, energy efficient community setting. During its last renovation, great care was taken to ensure indoor air quality freshness. Green building materials were also utilized creating the healthiest possible environments for residents. Allegheny Hills was designed with the comforts of home in mind.
Placed-in-Service: 1981 (renovated 2008)
Total Units: 79 (74-1br; 5-2br)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 544 – 719
Eligibility: Minimum age of 50, or mobility impaired
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Thoughtful Balance
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); PNC Bank; USDA
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft/exercise room
- Hair salon
- Housekeeping (optional)
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Library/computer room
- Medical clinic (on site)
- On-site management
- On-site social services coordinator
- Scheduled van transportation to medical appointments, shopping and social events
- Covered deck
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Porch and patio
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.