5785 Saltsburg Road Verona, PA 15147
Emerald Hills Retirement Residence offers affordable and comfortable living in a highly sustainable Net Zero annual energy usage building. The project demolished the original Forbes Elementary school to make way for this 52-unit apartment complex.
Total Units: 52 (48-1br; 4-2br)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 615 – 756
Eligibility: Minimum age of 62
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Avon Design
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Bank of New York Mellon; RBC Capital Markets; Allegheny County Department of Economic Development
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Keyless entry system
- Hair Care
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Pet Friendly *restrictions apply
- Smoke Free Facility
- Variety of social, health & wellness and educational services will be offered
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping and social events
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Utilities included
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to Retirement Residence of Plum: 620 Repp Road New Kensington, PA 15068