2850 Carson Street Pittsburgh, PA 15203
In 2000, Carson Retirement Residence (“Carson”) opened as the senior living option as part of a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES, inc.’s multi-generational development on Pittsburgh’s South Side. Preceding the development of the master-planned SouthSide Works shopping and entertainment district located across the street, Carson and its family counterpart, Sarah Street Townhouses helped initiate the last phases of redevelopment on the eastern bookend of the East Carson Street Corridor.
Total Units: 69 (65-1br; 4-2br)
Apt. Sizes (sf): 1br: 671; 2br: 884
Eligibility: 62 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: John A. Martine, AIA
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (URA); Key Bank
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft/exercise room
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Library/computer room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Patio with gazebo
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.