1000 Andrew Street Munhall, PA 15120
Munhall Retirement Residence was designed to complement the architecture of the existing neighborhood by reflecting the area’s traditional architecture while respecting the grandeur of its stately neighbor, the historic Carnegie Library of Homestead. Residents age 62 and older enjoy living in a well-designed/equipped apartment community nestled among mature hardwoods in this suburban Pittsburgh locale. Munhall earned the distinction of being awarded the Best of Senior’s Housing by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Council in 1999.
Total Units: 59 (65-1br; 2-2br; 1-eff.)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 582 – 803
Eligibility: 62 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Kingsland Scott Bauer Architects
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; National City Bank; Duquesne Light
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft/exercise room
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Library/computer room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.