4200 Town Crossing Uniontown, OH 44685
In 2004, the Retirement Residence of Green (“Green”) opened as a four-story apartment building for individuals age 55 and older. Located in Summit County, Ohio, Green is located on three acres behind the Town Park shopping center. The architect included historically-inspired elements in the design of the porches, exterior elements and window detailing reminiscent of the area’s farmhouses. A charming element of the 1st floor entry lobby is a decorative stairway often found in older homes. A large terrace area was constructed outside the community room for outdoor, warm weather activities. This attention to detail has become a signature to all a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc. senior developments. This property has both affordable, senior units as well as market rate apartments.
Total Units: 58 (33-1br; 23-2br; 2–3br ); market rate units are available
Apt. Size Range (sf): 670 – 1,085
Eligibility: 55 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Testa Builders, Inc.
Architect: The Hecky Group
Partners: Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA); Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing (OCCH); Second National Bank; Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority; Summit County; Ohio Department of Development (ODOD)
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Library/computer room
- On-site management
- On-site social services coordinator
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped area
- Off-street parking
- 4th floor balcony space for residents
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.