620 Repp Road New Kensington, PA 15068
The Retirement Residence of Plum is a 58-unit apartment community for active adults who are 55 years of age or older. It is located northeast of Pittsburgh in the suburb of Plum Borough, a short drive from Oakmont’s historic commercial district. It was designed by a California-based architect in a contemporary, forward-thinking style with a focus on color scheme, integrating a variety of materials and was and built by an expert construction team with extensive experience in sustainable, affordable housing. In 2013 it achieved a LEED Silver designation for new construction. This property has both affordable, senior units as well as market rate apartments.
Total Units: 58 (42-1br; 16-2br); market rate units available
Apt. Size Range (sf): 671 – 938
Eligibility: 55 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Paul Rodriguez: Architect
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; PNC Bank
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Media room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.