1502 Woodcrest Avenue Moon, PA 15108
Woodcrest Retirement Residence is a 59-unit, substantial rehabilitation on a former nuns’ infirmary available to individuals 55 years of age and older. It is located on the Felician Sisters campus in Moon Township west of Pittsburgh and was completed in 2008. Woodcrest Retirement Residence was awarded the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) 50+ Housing Award and is certified LEED Gold. Recapturing the embodied energy on this previously developed site using day lighting strategies, designing a right-sized ventilation system, and super-insulating the building shell are some of the strategies used to make the building highly energy efficient. Features from the campus such as the library, theater and school performances, and social activities with the sisters and students are available to the residents.
Total Units: 59 (49-1br; 8-2br; 3-eff.)
Apt. Size Range (sf):
Eligibility: Minimum age of 55 or handicapped to income-eligible applicants.
Parking Spaces: 39
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Thoughtful Balance
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; John Hancock
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Media room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.