7500 Ross Park Drive Ross Township, PA 15237
TDD: 1-800-545-1833Inquire Now
Ross Hill Retirement Residence opened in 2005 in the heart of the North Hills perched above the McKnight Road commercial corridor. It offers well-designed affordable, independent living units for seniors in a highly desirable suburban location. The building is four stories with large numbers of windows offering bright living spaces. Although secluded from the commercial district, Ross Hill is situated only ½ -mile from Ross Park Mall with major grocery, pharmacies, restaurants and public transportation nearby. Ross Hill was designed to be highly energy-efficient. A solar thermal array, the largest in Western PA, was installed on the roof to keep energy costs down. This property has both affordable, senior units as well as market rate apartments.
Total Units: 94 (64-1br; 30-2br); market rate units available
Apt. Size Range (sf): 645 – 949
Eligibility: 62 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Paul Rodriguez: Architect
Partners: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); Allegheny County Department of Economic Development; Citizens Bank; John Hancock Corp.
- 24-hour maintenance
- Community room
- Craft room
- Exercise area
- Hair salon
- Keyless entry system
- Laundry room
- Media room
- On-site social services coordinator
- On-site management
- Scheduled van transportation to shopping & social events
- Wide corridors with handrails
- Landscaped areas
- Off-street parking
- Carpeted living/dining room
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Click the “Inquire Now” button above and fill out the form.
- One of our property managers will contact you shortly regarding your eligibility.