200 Cowan Street Pittsburgh, PA 15211
P: (412) 381-1800
The LOFTS of Mt. Washington is located atop Pittsburgh’s most famous vantage point is the area’s newest offering in modern living. Armed with sweeping vistas of the city’s renowned skyline, this renovated Historic Landmark is Mt. Washington’s first contemporary loft-style apartment community. The 67 units of modern, urban living – studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom, and 1-2-Bedroom Townhouse units – are housed in the former Prospect School (1931), an Art Deco-style building listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is within walking distance of both the Grandview Avenue and Shiloh Street commercial districts as well as Emerald View Park, which has miles of hiking trails featuring panoramic views of the city. Residents will have an easy, visually-inspiring, commute to downtown via the Monongahela Incline or by car via the PJ McArdle Parkway.
Total Units: 67 (studio, 1-, 2- and 3br units; 1- and 2-br townhouse units)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 674 – 1,440
Eligibility: Market rate community
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Sota Construction Services, Inc.
Architect: Paul Rodriguez: Architect
Partners: First Niagara; Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (URA)
- Attached, refurbished Joe Negri Auditorium used for entertainment and other special events
- Complementary wifi and pool table in the 1st floor lounge
- Covered bike storage
- Easy access to Emerald View Park
- Lounge with wet bar, TV and balcony view overlooking downtown on 3rd floor – available to residents and their guests
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor grilling area and fireplace
- Pet friendly
- Within walking distance to restaurants
- Central air
- Designer kitchens and bathrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Urban loft look with different flooring options
- Washer/driers in each unit
If you are interested in living here:
- Download and print out the rental application by clicking on the link below.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the completed form to the address above.