220 Erie Avenue Glassport, PA 15045
TDD: 711Inquire Now
a.m. Rodriguez Associates inc. opened Glassport Retirement in 2018. This project conatins 55 units of affordable and market rate housing for seniors 62+. With the support of the County and the benefit of low-income housing tax credits, 46 of the units will be affordable to people whose incomes do not exceed 60% of area median income (AMI). Nine units will be market rate. Franjo Construction worked alongside AMR on this project.
Total Units: 55 (2-efficiency; 49-1br; 4-2br)
Apt. Size Range (sf): 616-1,027
Eligibility: 62 and older
Project Developer: a.m. RODRIGUEZ ASSOCIATES inc.
Management: Congregate Management Services, Inc. (CMS)
Builder: Franjo Construction
Architect: Thoughtful Balance
Partners: Allegheny County Economic Development; Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA); RBC; BNY Mellon
- 24-hour maintenance
- Media Room
- Fitness and Activity Rooms
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Cantina and Game Area
- Community Room
- Elevator servicing all floors
- On-site management
- Weekly scheduled van transportation to shopping and social events
- Carpeted living/bedrooms
- Central air
- Complete, tiled bathroom and kitchen
- Emergency pull cords in each bathroom and bedroom connected to 911 dispatch
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Window treatments
- Toilet and shower convenience bars for safety
- Utilities included
If you are interested in living here:
- Click the “Inquire Now” button above and fill out the form.
- One of our property managers will contact you shortly regarding your eligibility.